Monday, July 5, 2010

It's been so long!

It has been so long since I last posted! The problem has been, "Where the heck am I going to find a park that starts with a Q?" And I couldn't for the longest time. But finally my parents found a park that started with a Q and is even had a water fountain to boot!




























Quivira Park in the Quivira Basin! It was a truly beautiful, and quite secluded, spot.

Here's a little funny story here. We got out of the car, and I started off towards the water fountain, and I heard my dad say, "Um, that rock has ears!" My mom, sister and I all turned around and saw, that indeed, that rock had ears. My sister took a step closer and the rock then meowed! Obviously it wasn't a rock at all, but a sweet little kitten, abandoned and scared. We ended up taking her to my grandparents' house and Calling her Penelope! :D

Next week (hopefully) a park that starts with R!


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment